Wednesday, December 18, 2013

DIY Sugar Scrub I used 1C. Almond Oil and 3C organic Sugar. Mix. Drop in several drops of your favorite essential oil. I used Orange, jasmine or lavendar.

#221 - hand made gift tags
#221 - hand made gift tags

Download whole gallery
*free* downloadable Neon Gift Wrap
*free* downloadable Neon Gift Wrap

Download whole gallery
gift card holder
gift card holder

Download whole gallery
DIY Sugar Scrub I used 1C. Almond Oil and 3C organic Sugar. Mix. Drop in several drops of your favorite essential oil. I used Orange, jasmine or lavendar.
DIY Sugar Scrub   I used 1C. Almond Oil and 3C organic Sugar.  Mix.    Drop in several drops of your favorite essential oil.  I used Orange, jasmine or lavendar.

Download whole gallery
Gift Wrapping Ideas
Gift Wrapping Ideas

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment