Saturday, December 21, 2013

I have tried and tested this one! The video that's posted was a little hard to follow but the end result was satisfactory. I recommend using bulky yarn and using two rolls of it. mjc

wrapping
wrapping

Download whole gallery
15 Easy Summer DIY Projects
15 Easy Summer DIY Projects

Download whole gallery
These cute clothes peg butterflies would make such a sweet hand made gift from kids. Sweet idea for Mother's Day.
These cute clothes peg butterflies would make such a sweet hand made gift from kids. Sweet idea for Mother's Day.

Download whole gallery
DIY Notebook and Pencil Craft
DIY Notebook and Pencil Craft

Download whole gallery
I have tried and tested this one! The video that's posted was a little hard to follow but the end result was satisfactory. I recommend using bulky yarn and using two rolls of it. mjc
I have tried and tested this one! The video that's posted was a little hard to follow but the end result was satisfactory. I recommend using bulky yarn and using two rolls of it. mjc

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment