Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pinner says... I have been making these clipboards for my daughters teachers since they started school. they love them & use them daily. 10 DIY CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR TEACHERS

Mason #creative handmade gifts #diy gifts
Mason #creative handmade gifts #diy gifts

Download whole gallery
Christmas gift bags
Christmas gift bags

Download whole gallery
do it yourself gift wrap photo frame! You roll little tubes of gift wrap and glue them on to cardboard. Easy!
do it yourself gift wrap photo frame!  You roll little tubes of gift wrap and glue them on to cardboard.  Easy!

Download whole gallery
Pinner says... I have been making these clipboards for my daughters teachers since they started school. they love them & use them daily. 10 DIY CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR TEACHERS
Pinner says... I have been making these clipboards for my daughters teachers since they started school.  they love them & use them daily. 10 DIY CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR TEACHERS

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment