Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Popsicle sticks & hot glue gun - mini pallet coasters! I think these are adorable! But my first thought was @Erica Cerulo Cerulo Cerulo Cerulo Cerulo Cerulo Clements

Popsicle sticks & hot glue gun - mini pallet coasters! I think these are adorable! But my first thought was @Erica Cerulo Cerulo Cerulo Cerulo Cerulo Cerulo Clements
Popsicle sticks & hot glue gun - mini pallet coasters! I think these are adorable! But my first thought was @Erica Cerulo Cerulo Cerulo Cerulo Cerulo Cerulo Clements

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Handmade Gift Ideas :: An Oregon Cottage
Handmade Gift Ideas :: An Oregon Cottage

Download whole gallery
gift card holder
gift card holder

Download whole gallery
cork coasters...
cork coasters...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment